Wednesday, February 25, 2009

TAG FROM NIIGATA, AGAIN

This is another tag from Ayu Niigata to my beloved wife… the last tag – MUST BE!... (mcm marah jer... just kidding... hehe)

Tag 2: 5 Romance movies i like..
1. You have to point out 5 romantic movies that you would love to share with your loved ones.
2. It doesn't have to be in order... as long as you love the movie, it will be fine.
3. You have to tag another 5 person to answer this tag.

When I received this tag, I just smiled… it’s easy for me to point out 5 romantic movies, as I’m a romance movies lover… cuma tak bkesempatan je nk siapkn segera… so, here are the movies I chose:

1) MY BEST FRIEND’S WEDDING
This is one of my all-time favourite movies… I can't stop watching it!... mmg xpuas2 tgk... twice I watched this in the theatre… besides it is romantic & funny, I also love the songs… hafal maa… one more thing, minat sgt ngan Cameron Diaz…
Aku jwb: Ms btunang, si dia bgtau citer nie best… so, aku beli CD dia kat psr mlm… (eh!.. ada org majlis pbandaran bc nie x?)… mmg best… tgk baju kawin lawa2… aku pun jd xsbr nk kawin gak!...

2)
THERE’S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY
This is also one of my favourite Cameron Diaz movies… it’s so funny… gelak sakan kat panggung… mcm panggung 2, aku & kengkwn aku yg pye!!...
Aku jwb: Nie pun ms btunang... si dia gak yg bgtau… apa pye citer da Ayang aku nie minat!… merapu kepunden maren skrepertttt…

3) 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU
This is a movie with a very sweet finish… I do remember the first time I watched it, coming away thinking that I wanted to be just like the heroin. She was so cool, beb… kalo la kita blh bgtau org 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU… hahaha… mesti pas2 org akan bgtau kita balik 20 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU!!!
Aku jwb: Ha…. Abg tau dah Ayang nk bgtau kat sape…. bkn Abg kn?...

4)
ENCHANTED
I first saw the trailer for Enchanted on TV. From the moment it ended, I knew that was a movie that Kakak wanted to see. So, we (me and Sheikh) brought Kakak to the cinema for the very first time… We’re in love with this movie! It brought us to travel to the world of fairy tale… Kakak minatla ala2 Cinderella nie… so do I ;)
Aku jwb: Mmg fairy tale betul… smp ttido aku… tu belum tgk aku jwb psl ‘Ratatouille’ lg…

5)
DUYUNG
I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed this movie… actually this is the last movie I watched with Kakak (only 2 of us) sblm mai Jepun… to me, it was a great local movie which drove me laughing out loud with the natural and funny acting of Saiful Apek. “Cakap Bahasa Melayu Boleh?”. Sampai budak2 kat sekolah pun tikut2… kalo ngajar Science kat kelas2 belakang, depa kata… “Teacher, cakap Bahasa Melayu boleh?”…
Aku jwb: Bila org umah aku kt nk p tgk citer nie, aku geleng jer… citer mcmnie pun nk tgk!... kat Youtube nnt ada… pendek kt, minat aku lbh kpd citer2 aksi… citer bunuh2… sbb 2 aku pass semula tag nie kat Ayang aku… kalo aku yg jwb, nnt org kt aku xpaham soalan…

DONE… so, we have to tag another 5 person to answer this tag… hehehe… time nie le aku suka sekali… jgn mare aaa…

1. LINDA BRADFORD (spy dia xboring sgt duk kat umah 2…)
2. SOFIAH KYUSHU (nk bantu isi ms tluang yg byk sgt2 tu…)
3. JAHIZA RAZANA (ex-student org umah aku… bcoz U tagged us… after this, we’ll do yours…)
4. AJWIN AJEERA (my Ayang's ex-student too… b4 U tag us, we tag U first)
5. ORG YG SDG BACA NIE(pas2, upload la kat blog msg2 yea… apa?? tadak blog??.. duk zmn batu apa ko nih!!.. kuno…)

We can't wait to see what everyone else answers!! Hope you have a great day!..

3 comments:

Ajwin Ajeera said...

wah.
sy telah di tag dgn tag yg bgitu sweet skali.
tag cm ni,i likeeeee..
hehe

Idayu said...

salam..

wah tgh wayang dgn dotter, sweetnyer! sejak ader ank, dh x msuk panggung lg, takut bdk2 buat hal..kang suma terkezut.

cita duyung best eh? nk tgk ler nnti..tq n chow!

Anonymous said...

to awin,
really?.. a sweet tag from a sweet person... haha... PASAN!!

to Idayu,
sy mula bwk Kakak jln2 & tgk wyg ble dia dh bumur 3thn lbh... sblm 2, xbrani gak... tp pilih citer dlu la..

citer duyung 2, Kakak suka.. skrg tgk lg kat youtube.. tp x full... ank ayu pun mesti suka gak..